DOT & OSP REGISTRATION
Service providers in the telecommunication industry such as BPO/call centers, e-commerce, tele banking, telemedicine, tele-education, and other IT enabled services are referred to as ‘Other Service Providers’ or most commonly known as ‘OSP’.
For any of these OSPs to provide any telecom services using the telecom resources such as public telecom network, mobile network, digital network, etc., they must be registered with Department of Telecommunication (DOT).
It is mandatory for the OSP to be a Private Limited Company to obtain the OSP registration license.
Documents required for OSP registration
- Certification of Incorporation from the Registrar of Companies
- Memorandum and Articles of Association (MOA/AOA)
- Board Resolution or Power of Attorney authorizing the authorized signatory with attested signatures
- Nature of business or activities of the proposed OSP
- List of Directors of the company
- Present shareholding pattern of the company indicating equity details
Either Company Secretary or one of the Directors of the Company or Statutory Auditors or Public Notary must certify all the documents with seal.