REQUIREMENT FOR DRUGS LICENSE
- Availability of prescribed application forms and guidelines: - Prescribed application forms and guidelines are available at mail receipt counter of the Department, on payment. Application forms can be down loaded from the websites also.
- Submission of applications for the grant of licences: -
Required application form(s) and documents as laid down in the check list (given below)/guide lines together with original receipted challan of deposit of the requisite fee in State Bank of India, Old Secretariat, Delhi should be submitted in the office at the mail receipt counter. Duty Officer should be contacted in person for any detailed information/guidance
- Application forms.
- Chalan of fee deposited.
- Declaration form.
- Key plan (Blue print)
- Site plan (Blue print)
- Basis of possession of the premises.
- Proof of ownership of the premises, if rented.
- Proof of constitution of the firm (Certified copy)
- Affidavit of non-conviction of Proprietor/Partners/Directors under Drugs & Cosmetics Act, 1940.
- Certified copy of Regn. Certificate of Delhi Pharmacy Council/Experience Certificate of the Registered Pharmacist/Competent person and qualification certificates.
- Bio-data form.
- Affidavit of Registered Pharmacist/Competent person regarding fulltime working with the firm duly attested by Notary.
- Appointment letter of Registered Pharmacist/Competent person in charge, if employed person.