SMCPartnership firm registration in Indian Partnership Act, 1932. Partners cannot file a case in any court against the firm or other partner for the enforcement of any right arising from a contract or right conferred by the Partnership Act 1932..
Registration Procedure: A partnership firm should be registered whether at the time of its formation or even subsequently. You need to file an application with the Registrar of Firms of the area in which your business is located.
- • A right arising from a contract cannot be enforced in any Court by or on behalf of your firm against any third party
- • Further, the firm or any of its partners cannot claim a set off or other proceedings in a dispute with the third party.
- • Application for partnership registration should include the following information:
- • Every partner sign the application
- • Reuired Documents for the registration.
– Name of your firm – Name of the place where business is Located – Date of partners joining of the firm – Full name and permanent address of partners. – Working Duration of the firm
– Application for Registration FORM 1 – Duly filled Affidavit – Certified copy of the Partnership deed – Proof of ownership or rental/lease agreement thereof
It may be noted here that the name of your partnership firm should not “contain any words which may express or imply the approval or patronage of the government except where the government has given its written consent for the use of such words as part of the firm’s name”.
Once the Registrar of Firms is satisfied that the application procedure has been duly complied with, he shall record an entry of the statement in the Register of Firms and issue a Certificate of Registration.