ROC and Compliances
Companies are required to file the required documents with ROC every year. It’s also required to file Income Tax return and Tax Audit report, if applicable.
As a part of Annual Filing, companies and LLP incorporated in India - including subsidiaries of foreign companies, joint venture companies and others, under the Companies Act, 2013 and 1956 are required to file the following documents along with the e-Forms with the Registrar of Companies (RoC) in relevant financial year.
- This time the Balance Sheet and the Profit & Loss Accounts are to be filed as two separate documents with different e-forms;
- The Annual Return, the Balance Sheet and the Profit & Loss Account are filed as attachments to the respective e-Forms. So far, the users have been filing the attachments as scanned pdf of those documents.
- The MCA21 database in respect of Authorized Capital and Paid-up Capital may not be correct. The companies have been requested to apply for correction of Master Data in this respect. Since this process is taking time, the Ministry will be accepting the Authorized Capital and Paid-up Capital figures as declared by the companies in the respective forms pertaining to Annual Filings. Accordingly, the companies are requested to declare the correct amount on these points without waiting for formal correction in the database.
This is the compliances for every companies & LLP is mandatorily required to prepare respected documents in Hard copy as well as soft copy.
- Board Meetings.
- Directors Report.
- Annual General Meeting (AGM)
- Annual Filing of Forms.
- Maintenance of Statutory Register & Minutes Book.
- Income tax & other Compliances.