Any trading or manufacturing business, whether a sole proprietorship or a partnership firm or a private limited company or Public Limited Company, that sells products is liable to be register for VAT (Value Added Tax) and if supplying in other state then also need of CST registration. .

VAT/CST/TIN registration:

  1. * Copy of important documents such as the address proof, ID proof of the Proprietor/Partner/Director
  2. • Two photographs of the Proprietor/Partner/Director

    • PAN photocopy of the Proprietor/Partner/Director Cancel Cheque o of the Proprietor/Partner/Director

    • Copy of the rental agreement of the business place

    • Details of selling of the products.

    • Partnership deed (in case of a partnership firm)

    • Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association (in case of a Private Limited company)

    The DVAT Department has again stopped taking surety for registrations starting from 01.07.2013. There is no time limit or last date specified till the time this scheme would be in place. This is a good time for anybody waiting to get registered under DVAT to get the registration without blocking his funds in surety amount.

  3. * Copy of “PAN CARD” of all directors / Promoters.
  4. * Copy of “ADDRESS PROOF” of all Directors/Share Holders ( Any one)
  5. o Voter Id

    o Passport

    o Driving License

    o Aadhar Card

  6. * Latest color passport size "PHOTOGRAPH” of all directors / Promoters.

  7. * Copy of “Cancel Cheque” of all directors / promoters

  8. * Copy Registered office “ADDRESS PROOF”

  9. * Electricity Bill along with Rent Agreement / or

  10. * Ownership proof of proposed registered office.